OMEL provides Expertise. A wealth of practical experience is combined with contemporary knowledge to offer an extraordinary skill set for the Marine and Offshore sectors. We recognize that good planning of the project, including selecting the appropriate vessel, carrying out risk assessments and vessel logistics are central to ensuring that the client’s project is completed smoothly and to a high standard. By combining the high quality service with our detailed knowledge of the industry, OMEL enables the correct decisions to be made in a cost effective and time efficient manner.
OMEL can provide complete naval architectural and marine engineering services that include:-
- Design of New Vessels of all types and sizes
- Concept Design through to Detailed Documentation
- Production Drawing Packages (PDP)
- Project Management
- Conversion Design and Analysis
- Ship Structural, Mechanical, Pipework and Electrical Design
- Owner’s Representation and Supervision Services
- Ship Stability Analysis
- Speed/Powering Analysis
- Marine Transportation Studies
- Technical Manuals
The considerable industry experience and marine knowledge ensures that the client receives high quality, practical advice for the entire marine operation. OMEL delivers the most appropriate, practical and client specific solutions, enabling the project to be completed to a high standard, on time and in the safest, most efficient manner.